Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Alex Harris
Posted 26/9/2021 17:25 (#811447)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably France but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

I am applying for a chalet host job,

I am a gap year student, and will be studying medicine in 2022, incredibly hard working and have a meticulous approach to cleaning and delivering the best service, prepared for long hours and to work the whole season. I want a customer facing job where I can interact with people every day and get the chance to cook high quality food.

I have worked in high end hospitality waiting in a sushi restaurant and serving drinks in a members only bar. I have also worked as a volunteer in a care home for a year, speaking to and entertaining residents, giving me a lot of experience and confidence working with all different types of people and dealing with a big variety of situations in a professional manner.

I have completed the Orchards Chalet Cooks course, picking up skills on top of excellent cooking like napkin folding, apple art and some wine knowledge that will help me to produce the best experience for guests. Also being efficient at meal times, delivering excellent food at the exact time promised, involving planning the order of each task in preparation of the meal, and preparation of certain elements of the meals the day before. This skill will be invaluable.

Besides the job I am also incredibly passionate about skiing I have a lot of experience racing slalom and giant slalom in the Alps and on dry slopes and snowdomes in the UK. and having the opportunity to train to ski off piste, allowing me to learn about snow conditions and avalanche risks making me a versatile skier. I know that chalet companies and their guests have a real passion for the mountains, and I can help to convey this to guests.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)