Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Edward Popham
Posted 27/9/2017 13:56 (#665260)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

I am 18 years old and currently on my gap year with plans to retake my French A-level hence the desire to work in France so I can be fully immersed in the language. I want to work with a flexible and friendly company whose main focus is providing the best experience for their customers. I also want to work to utilise my French to become fluent as I wish to live and work in France in the Ski industry as my ultimate career goal. I am already nearly fluent in French but wish to perfect it and from the beginning of October I have been fortunate enough to gain a role at the exclusive Chateau ‘La Girarde’ outside Bordeaux as recommended in ‘Alistair Sawday’ best French B and B. I will be there until the beginning of the Ski Season to gain further insight in the hospitality industry and thus improving my French even further and experience working for a French business. I am looking for any available jobs and have plenty of experience in bartending and waiting on.I was employed by Epicurio Ltd to manage several stands at food festivals, catering exhibitions and retail events. I managed 2 other Sales staff and trained them on how best to sell and promote the product. My job at food for occasions included setting up and the running of bars and waiting on shifts at very high-end events. At home we run an Airbnb accommodation offering 3 rooms for rent, so regularly help out with changing sheets, turn down service, cleaning of the rooms and bathrooms.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)