Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Geneva Airport, Meribel - property for sole occupancy for 19 people, from 5/1/2019 to 12/1/2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Kim De Villiers
Posted 17/6/2018 12:22 (#716172)
Request: Near Geneva Airport, Meribel - property for sole occupancy for 19 people, from 5/1/2019 to 12/1/2019
Alert

We are a family group of 19 people - 9 kids (age 12-19) and 11 adults.
WE would like to be within walking distance (5-10 min) of the main ski lift and town centre.
We would need a minimum of 8 en-suite bedrooms, some of the kids can share if needed.
Catered or self catering options both ok.
If located further from ski lift/slopes then would require a shuttle service.
Hot tub would be nice but not necessity.
Comfortable communal living area/s and dining area important. Fireplace would be essential.

In addition I am looking for 2 bedroom accommodation from 2-5 January 2019 for 4 of us (my family- 2 adults, 2 kids)
in a good location chalet or apartment.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Geneva Airport
  • In Meribel
  • From 5/1/2019 to 12/1/2019
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • 19 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Chalet Beau Soleil
Posted 18/6/2018 16:22 (#716196 - in reply to #716172)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Beau Soleil
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Kim,

We can offer 5th to the 12th January, from: £609pp per adult including return Geneva Airport transfers within operational hours (approx 1 hr 15)

How does this work for you?

For sole occupancy, please contact me directly.

NEW FOR 2019: large outdoor hot tub with amazing views!

We are about 15 minutes from Chatel and provide a private chauffer driven minibus to get your group to their choice of lifts and back each day, allowing for access to the whole Portes du Soleil ski area - without the need for walking!

Our chalet is massive, with en-suite bedrooms and American-sized suite rooms that have both a bath, separate shower room and TV lounge attached to each of them. With free on-site parking, massive wrap around balconies, large outdoor hot tub with amazing views and WiFi access throughout.

We are fully catered:
Welcome drink on arrival
4-course meals with complimentary wines
Cooked and continental breakfasts
Afternoon tea

We can arrange for delivery of ski kit hire directly to the chalet for fitting, as well as lift passes.

Our nearest bar is a 5 minutes' walk away, with plenty of other local distractions for any non-skiers in your party, such as a new spa in Chatel, dog sleigh rides, ice skating and much more.

Chatel is a great resort for all ages and abilities - linking into Avoriaz, Morzine and Les Gets, with some very good snow parks for boarders. The local ski schools are excellent and well located for handy drop offs and pick ups - we'd be happy to make recommendations.

I would be happy to discuss this holiday further with you, let me know if you have any other questions,

Katherine
www.alpine-ski-chalet.com
-----
Chalet Beau Soleil
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Châtel - Richebourg, France
Chalet Beau Soleil

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post