Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably St Anton but open to suggestions - catered for 9 people, from 9/2/2019 to 16/2/2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Alpine Action Adventures
Posted 4/11/2018 11:30 (#730060 - in reply to #727570)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Action Adventures

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Charlie,

Just providing an alternative to St Anton.

We invite you to stay at Chalet Bernadine, just 55km from Geneva airport and part of the Portes Du Soleil with 630km of skiing.

The Portes Du Soleil offers excellent skiing/boarding for all abilities with beautiful tree line runs and great unpisted areas to explore. We drive you to and from your choice of lifts in the area so there is no walking about in ski boots and you can tackle a different resort each day.

We offer warm beds in 5 bedrooms, hot tub, sauna, chauffeur, all your wine, beer and bubbly is on us during dinner, plus a cocktail with your pre-dinner canapes.

My husband and I have run Alpine Action Adventures for the last 5 years and we have had nothing but 5 star reviews from our guests. We provide a place that feels like home with all the special treats you expect from a ski holiday.

When you return each day there will be afternoon tea & cakes or hot wings and beer one day if you are so inclined (our fave!) then chill in the hot tub and sauna until dinner is ready.

The cost for sole occupancy that week is 6500€ including transfers from Geneva so, roughly £635 each.

Please check out pictures and info on our website and Facebook page and let me know what you think? I can give you a call or email you full details on request.

Cassie & Si West
Owners and hosts at Alpine Action Adventures
+33450374986
www.facebook.com/alpineactionadventures
www.alpineactionadventures.co.uk
info@alpineactionadventures.co.uk
-----
Alpine Action Adventures
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2