Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Si Anfield
Posted 14/6/2019 15:58 (#766065)
Request: REQUEST: Job, preferably Hochkoenig but open to suggestions
Quote Reply Alert

Hi
May I firstly introduce myself my name is Simon (Si) and along with my wife Sandra we will be travelling for an extended career break/semi-retirement towards the end of 2019 and into 2020.
We are a very active, professional couple who love to ski and enjoy the Alpine environment particularly Austria. We have previously driven/toured extensively throughout Europe and previously lived in Austria for a while.
We'd like to supplement our break by undertaking some part-time work whilst on our Sabbatical. As mentioned we are a professional couple, I'm a former Fire & Rescue Officer and have experience in many disciplines outside the normal firefighting role and am now working at an Airport. Whilst my wife is a financial/general administrator again working in a variety of roles.
Although working would obviously be of financial benefit the principal reason would be for the social aspects as we are both enthusiastic team players who really enjoy meeting new people.
Ideally we'd like to work part-time, but we are flexible, diligent, multi-skilled people and very adaptable so would consider various opportunities, but preferably driving/general work/guiding and administration.
We would be available from the end of November for training etc and have already secured 3 months accommodation from the 4th Jan to 28th March 2020 (as we will be driving & travelling with 1 very well behaved dalmatian) but again are flexible on dates. The accommodation is principally in Hinterthal & Maria Alm.
If you would like to clarify/discuss any points or would like a copy of our CVs my number is + 44(0)7961 716832
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest regards
Si
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
  • Preferably in Hochkoenig but open to suggestions
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version