Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Anywhere considered - property for sole occupancy, catered for 9 people, 7 days between the 25/2/2023 and the 11/3/2023
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Alpine Adventure
Posted 20/6/2022 15:52 (#825026 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Adventure

Chalets Direct Member

Hi
We could offer you exclusive use of our lovely chalet La Vieille Ferme in the Portes du Soleil.

La Vieille Ferme is a truly unique farmhouse/chalet steeped in history and charm. The chalet enjoys a village centre location; with a range of shops, bars and excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Our location right in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area means that over 650km of varied ski-pistes plus excellent off-piste terrain can be reached within 10 minutes.

• 5 incredibly spacious en-suite bedrooms
• Huge open-plan lounge and dining area with log fire
• Outdoor hot tub with lovely views
• Large games room with pool table, darts board, games consoles
• British TV, media centre and music library, Free Wi-Fi
• Ski room with boot warmers
• Luxurious towels, Fluffy bathrobes, Egyptian cotton linen, complimentary toiletries

The chalet is offered primarily on a self-catered basis, but we can propose a variety of different add-on catering options:

• Food hampers
• Breakfast bakery delivery
• Meal delivery: freshly prepared, tasty menus delivered to your door ready for you to re-heat and enjoy
• Chef service: similar to a typical fully-catered package

We can also organise airport transfers, ski passes and equipment at preferential rates if required. Please email us for further details and a quote.

I hope we can help!
Kind Regards
Mark and Emma Hughes
Alpine Adventure
enquiries@alpine-adventure.co.uk
www.alpine-adventure.co.uk

-----
Alpine Adventure
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Morzine - St Jean d'Aulps, France
Alpine Adventure (La Vieille Ferme de la Moussiere)

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Lis Blanc
Posted 21/6/2022 08:08 (#825036 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Lis Blanc

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

Our magnificent luxury newly renovated chalet is available for those dates.
Situated in the beautiful Alpine Village of Villaroger, within the Les Arcs, Paradiski area you are 3 minutes drive from the nearest lift, bars and restaurants.

Furnished to a very high standard over 3 floors with amazing views, balconies and original features.
It has large glass windows to take in the views, perfectly placed balconies to catch the rays and large open plan living area with a spiral staircase that leads to a library/ TV quiet area on a mezzanine.
The sauna with it's own shower area provides total relaxation after a day on the slopes.

Modern bathrooms , underfloor heating,, luxury furnishings, an impressive kitchen with it's own island and its own heated boot room.

The 5 large bedrooms are all ensuite and along with 2 sofa beds the chalet can sleep up to 14 people comfortably.

Centrally positioned within the Tarentaise valley you can ski up to 7 different Resorts during your stay, all easily accessed in minutes by car.

The lift from Villaroger to access Les Arcs, Paradiski is only a 3 min drive away and other World Famous Resorts of Sainte Foy, Val D'Isere, Tignes and La Rosiere ( Ski to Italy) are 10-20mins drive away.

There is free parking close by.

We can offer you self catered or part catered ( Homemade 2 course evening meal delivered to your chalet for you to heat up and serve)

We have a Covid Policy in place to transfer your holiday if Gov Restrictions prevent you from travelling on the day of your holiday

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Stephen and Kaye
www.chaletlisblanc.com
0033 612733523
-----
Chalet Lis Blanc
Chalets Direct Member

Alpoholics Ltd.
Posted 21/6/2022 14:35 (#825042 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpoholics Ltd.

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

Chalet Antoine in La Plagne 1800 is located next to the lifts & bars and can accommodate up to 14 people across 5/6 Ensuite bedrooms.

➢ OUTSTANDING CUISINE PREPARED BY PROFESSIONAL CHEFS WITH APERITIFS & CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
➢ 6 DAYS OF VARIED BREAKFAST, HOMEMADE AFTERNOON TEA & A FOUR COURSE EVENING MEAL WITH FREE-FLOWING WINE
➢ OUTDOOR HOT TUB & SAUNA
➢ THE ALPS' FIRST OFFICIAL BREWDOG HONESTY BAR
➢ HIGH QUALITY IN-HOUSE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTAL SERVICE
➢ DRESSING GOWNS, BATH & SPA TOWELS PROVIDED
➢ FLAT SCREEN TV, NETFLIX & FREE WIFI

Set in the mega-resort of La Plagne & linked to Les Arc to form the enormous Paradiski ski area. With over 425km of high altitude, snow sure pistes to explore it is the ideal location for all abilities.

Alpoholics are a steadily expanding independently owned and run catered chalet company now in our 10th season. With an impeccable standard of personal service & attention to detail it’s no surprise we’ve been shortlisted for 'Best UK Chalet Company' in the Telegraph World Snow Awards every year since it began, because of the unique chalet experience we have managed to create.

Prices are numbers & dates dependant, please get in touch for a bespoke quote & other chalet options.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Charlie Bulbrook

-----
Alpoholics Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Antoine

Alpinium Limited
Posted 23/6/2022 11:03 (#825074 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpinium Limited

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Diane,

We can offer a fantastic chalet for your holiday next winter:

CHALET CASPAR, LA ROSIERE - Nestled amongst beautiful woods in high altitude La Rosiere 1850, Caspar is an elegant boutique chalet, a perfect alpine retreat for privacy, peace and quiet. With 5 bedrooms (3 doubles, 2 triples (bunks & single), 4 bathrooms, open fireplace, the chalet has a sauna and hot tub and the huge windows flood the chalet with natural light. Ski the Espace San Bernardo with 160km of pistes in France and Italy and spectacular panoramic views!

Book with one of the most experienced ski holiday operators, offering fabulous ski chalets in The Best Ski Resorts….Alpinium.

Our chalets are reasonably priced, in fab locations, fully catered and include airport transfers. We offer you everything to make your holiday EASY and SIMPLE….

* We have over 15 years experience running catered chalets
* As members of the Travel trust Association, your holiday is 100% Financially Protected.
* Stunning chalets with individual character in high altitude resorts.
* We are committed to giving the best value holiday we can.
* Free airport transfers from/to Geneva or Chambery (conditions apply).
* Canapes and bubbly on arrival. Fantastic food on 6 days (breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner with wine & beer).
* Plus a fun Savoyard Raclette dinner one evening.
* Personal service with fab hosts & daily housekeeping.
* Our chalets have Hot-Tubs, some with Saunas, TVs with Netflix, free WIFI, Amazon Echos, boot warmers, open fires/wood burners, hairdryers, dressing gowns and fluffy towels.
* Lift passes arranged and ready on arrival.
* Help booking equipment & lessons.

Please respond to my post and I'll confirm prices. We look forward to welcoming you to the Alps!

Email me: mike@alpinium.co.uk
Call me: +44 7548 342848

-----
Alpinium Limited
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Montchavin, France
Chalet Edelweiss

La Rosiere, France
Chalet Caspar

Alpine Action Adventures
Posted 27/6/2022 11:34 (#825123 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpine Action Adventures

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Diane,

I hope your chalet search is going well. If you are yet to decide then please take a look at our beautiful Chalet Alice:

- 5 en suite bedrooms
- hot tub
- sauna
- walking distance to the centre of town
- private shuttle to the slopes each day
- delicious catering in a relaxed environment with unlimited wine and fizz
- based in the centre or the Portes du Soleil with the best and biggest intermediate skiing there is.

There's more i'm forgetting but I'll happily chat you through the rest if you think your group is interested.

Thanks,
Cassie & Si
www.facebook.com/alpineactionadventures

Thanks,
-----
Alpine Action Adventures
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Alice

will~i~ski?
Posted 29/6/2022 19:34 (#825198 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Diane,

Will-i-ski? is a small independent owner run chalet company dedicated to bringing you a unique holiday you will not forget. We (Phoebe and Charlie) run Will-i-ski? along with super staff and offer 3 fantastic chalets to our mountain loving guests!

We are offering you the option of Chalet Plume which sleeps up to 10 people in 2 x Double en-suite rooms, 1 x Twin en-suite and 1 x Double/Family ensuite room.
The Chalet is located in Plagne 1800 and boasts a lovely lounge/dining area with a log fireplace, a Finnish Sauna and a balcony hot tub to help soothe the muscles after a long days skiing.

We have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015,16,17,18 & 19!

La Plagne is the perfect setting for a great holiday’s skiing, its varied and can cater to all levels of skier or snowboarder. It is also linked with Les Arcs to make up the joint area called the Paradiski offering 425km of pistes, the second largest ski area in the world.

Price - £799pp for a week from the 25th February 2023.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (Ts and Cs apply)

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine.
• WIFI and a Television with DVD player and games console.
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes.
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms.
• Local Tourist tax.

We can help you to book extras such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

If you have any questions or would like to book, simply get in touch!

Phoebe, Charlie and the Will-i-ski? team!

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Plume

Marmotte Mountain Adventure
Posted 4/7/2022 09:18 (#825291 - in reply to #824949)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Diane,

We are pleased to be able to offer you our chalet Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge for your proposed dates if this of interest to you?

Located in well sort after hamlet of les Nants in the Chamonix Valley.

For a closer look at this option, please check the following link - https://www.marmottemountain.com/ski-chalets/eco-lodge-chamonix/

I remain available to answer any further questions you might have.

And i hope to hear from you soon.

With kindest regards,

Jon Law
www.marmottemountain.com
-----
Chalets Direct Member

Chamonix - Argentiere, France
Marmotte Mountain Zenith

Chamonix, France