|Ideally EU passport holder, previous seasons experience and available to start asap (not a lot I know haha) |
We're looking for fill a chalet Chef/host role here in Morzine for the rest of the season, starting asap.
A little about the role
- Chalet Chef in our catered Chalet Floralies, we have a menu to follow - hot and continental breakfasts (one hot option per day), afternoon teas and a three course meal (starter, main, dessert) on five evenings, followed by cheeseboard
- Two full days off per week (normally Tues / Friday) but depending on special requests these may change
- The chalet sleeps 8 -10 across four bedrooms
- Assisting with the host, with daily cleaning and changeovers at the weekend
- Shopping is done by order form, and then we deliver
Accommodation is provided, it's a large shared room just with one other girl (Eden) in a central apartment. Two other couples live in the apartment too who also work for NS.
We have 8 weeks left of bookings in the chalet, and then the last two weeks are currently empty, we do hope to sell these.
The kitchen is nice and large, and a little out of the way of the guests, so you can be relaxed at work. We're looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person who likes to talk to guests, with a love for cooking and an eye for detail!
Email us at Bonjour@northstarchalets.com
Edited by NorthstarChalets 10/2/2023 11:04
At a glance:
- You have a job to offer
- In Morzine